To be a member of Cornerstone Presbyterian Church, you should be able to answer affirmatively the following questions:
1. Do you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
2. Do you trust in God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
3. Will you, with God’s help, be a faithful member of this church, participating enthusiastically in worship; seeking regular opportunities to grow and renew your faith commitment; sharing proportionately and systematically your gifts of time, talent and financial resources, all to the glory of God?
4. Will you seek the fellowship of the church of Jesus Christ wherever you may be?
According to the Book of Order, one becomes an active member of the church through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and acceptance of His Lordship in all of life. Baptism and a public profession of faith in Jesus as Lord are visible signs of entrance into the active membership of the church.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN CPC!
Cornerstone Presbyterian Church invites all who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and desire to unite with us to serve and worship the Lord. Individuals may join CPC one of three ways:
1. By profession of Faith for those who publicly confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior for the first time. If you have not been baptized, baptism would be a visible sign of your profession.
2. By Reaffirmation of Faith, for those who may have confessed Christ in the past but wish to reaffirm their commitment.
3. By Transfer of Membership from another Christian Church.
We want you to make CPC your church home and want to invite you to join with us in worshiping God, ministering to one another, and reaching the community and world around us through Jesus Christ our Lord.